Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help about components including with 3ds max.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ritztran
1119 Views, 3 Replies

Need help about components including with 3ds max.

Hi experts, I am a new student for these 3d software. I have just installed 3dsMax 2014, Revit 2014, and Autocad 2014, and there are so many other applications were installed without my notice. Therefore, my questions are if I can uninstall all of them or not, and If I do that, does it affect my main applications? For example, when I install 3dsmax 2014, there are also Auto Desk 360, Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 64-bit populate data, Autodesk App Manager, Autodesk Backburnner, Autodesk Composite and few more others are installed. Could I uninstall them? and do they affect the 3ds Max 2014? There are questions about the same concern on Revit and Autocad that I would like to ask. Please hejp me because I see it is a mess and confusing when there are so many applications. Thank you so much in advance. I also attached a picture to show how crowded they are. Sincerely, Trinh Tran
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ritztran

You can uninstall the applications that you do not use.  They are also able to be unselected during installation. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
ritztran
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for responding my message. I will uninstall what I don't use. I might not pay attention when installing the software, and that is why there are so many applications were installed. About 3ds max, it has Autodesk 3ds max 2014 and Autodesk 3ds max 2014 64-bit populate data. They have the same size which is 2667.32MB. Please tell me which one is Ok for uninstalling. Could I uninstall Autodesk Composite 2014, Autodesk Inventor Server Engine for 3ds Max 2014 64bit, Autodesk Revit Interoperability for 3ds Max 2014, Autodesk 360, Autodesk Essential Skills Movies for 3ds Max 2014 64bit, and what not to uninstall? Thank you and please help me with this.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: ritztran

Yes you can uninstall all of the items you listed. You only need 3DS Max.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report