Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance with installing an older version of Maya on my PC.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
artofanime
154 Views, 0 Replies

Need assistance with installing an older version of Maya on my PC.

About a month ago, my hard drive took a dump for the worse and now I'm trying to re-install all of my old software.  When I tried installing my Maya 7 Unlimited onto my computer, it's now requiring that I get a license on top of getting an activation key.  Before i used to only have to enter my official serial number that came with my box, and a activation key would be e-mailed to me. 

I tried entering my serial number key into Autodesk license and Installation page, but it's telling me that it does not match.  I'm 100% positive this is the key as this is the full version with the serial number on the box that I had purchased years ago through the company I had worked for.  I tried contacting Autodesk directly, but there is no contact number for any tech support what so ever.  I'm not in liberty to pay 3K for this product again and would like to just use my older version instead.  I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue as I want to continue working on my 3D work.  Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report