Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need activation code for autocad 2012.

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
huberb1024
22010 Views, 14 Replies

need activation code for autocad 2012.

need activation code for autocad 2012.  Thank you!  I have the serial number and product key.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: huberb1024

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus or www.autodesk.com/register or http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/RegistrationAndActivationWebForm.html?language=en
for the contact us page use these steps to fill out a form
1. Activation & Registration

2. Activating a Product

3. Activation Codes & Request Codes

4. I still need help

5. Ask for assistance at the bottom

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 15

I need a activation code i have a serial number and product key but when i try to activate, says that my serial number is wrong

Message 4 of 15

Hi @uitec.tecnologia and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For assistance with your serial number, please contact our Activation and Licensing team directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you will be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 15
huberb1024
in reply to: jessica.t

The chat with a licensing tech is always busy.  I dont have a phone number to call anymore.  I swear I hate AutoDesk.  I am disgusted!  Everytime I try to license this product due to moving a user to another system or after re-imaging I get the run around.  Can some one please just generate a activation code from the request code I sent in.  WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT.  What is the process to make a formal complaint?  I cannot stand this.  SORRY but I cannot deal with this anymore.

Message 6 of 15

Hi @huberb1024, 

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 15

Thanks for your response Joane.  This is not a personal attack on you I'm just totally frustrated.  I'll send the request code again tomorrow when I'm at the users system.  I couldn't find the "private message" feature you mentioned.  when I click on your profile I dont see the option to send private message.  I'll try again tomorrow.  Time to go to sleep so I can get up tomorrow.  Thank you!

Message 8 of 15

Hi @huberb1024,  

Here's another way of sending a Private Message (click on the envelope next to your profile at the top of the page, Compose New Message, and then enter my joane.bonghanoy profile name).

I'll check  on your Private Message first thing tomorrow so we can get this sorted out. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 9 of 15

Someone from Autodesk sent me the Activation code I needed and my issue is resolved.  Thank you!

Message 10 of 15
afzal.ali2010
in reply to: DarrenP

need actiation code auto cad 2012
Message 11 of 15
poegyi1
in reply to: huberb1024

i need activation code for auto CAD 2012
Message 12 of 15
lynn_zhang
in reply to: poegyi1

Hi @poegyi1 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Support page. Click "Ask AVA" and follow the steps to chat with an agent or create a case.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 13 of 15

I need activation code
Message 14 of 15

Hi @sgovindaraj3011,

You can get an activation code via our Registration & Activation department here.

Alessandra G

Message 15 of 15

@sgovindaraj3011 wrote:
I need activation code

Activation code for what?  AutoCAD 2012?  If so where did you get this 6 yr old product?

Activation codes come from Autodesk based on products that you own/subscribe to.    We the users do not issue activation codes to other users.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report