Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks freedom 2013 install error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ITService291
1862 Views, 4 Replies

Navisworks freedom 2013 install error

I create a deployment for Navisworks freedom 2013 and it works on some pc's without any problem. However on other pc's the installation starts but ends with a strange error.(see attachment). 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: ITService291

Make sure your Windows Installer is up-to-date, local admin rights, and the real-time anti-virus is disabled.  Being seeing this error a lot with Trend Micro.  Also, make sure you're not trying to deploy a 64-bit to a 32-bit machine. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
ITService291

All Windows are Windows 7 64bit, we use WSUS to patch all windows systems, users are local admin and we use Trendmicro as antivirus software

Message 4 of 5
emily.xu

Try to install under the diagnostic mode.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 5
samstewart46
in reply to: emily.xu

It's probably Trend Micro I've had the same issue with Autocad and now having it installing Navisworks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report