Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hp Laptop using wrong graphics card in 3ds Max 2015

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Mohamed_El-Tabakh
633 Views, 4 Replies

My hp Laptop using wrong graphics card in 3ds Max 2015

Hello,

i have a problem in 3ds max 2015, it using the Intel(R) HD Graphics Family in Nitrous Direct 3D 11 System but i want 3ds max to use the second display card AMD Radeon HD 8670M.

1- I changed 3ds max 2015 to have a High Performance level from the Switchable Graphics Application Settings but nothing happened.

2- Updated my Autodesk Application Manager to the Last Version but nothing happened.

3- Updated my 3ds max 2015 service pack 1 To 3ds max 2015 service pack 3 but nothing happened it still using Intel (R) HD Graphics Family.

4- i searched many many time to solve this problem but i didn't get any thing.

Please i need your hellp very quickly.

thank you,

El-Tabakh
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: Mohamed_El-Tabakh

Mohamed_El-Tabakh

Hello. Graphics switching is different for all machines and can be a hurdle, certainly. I would go to the manufacturer and look to see if you can make system adjustments to compensate. You may be able to turn off in the BIOS as well- this could force the use of the other card.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 5
Mohamed_El-Tabakh
in reply to: dembkod

i didn't get any fix about my problem i went to the shop that i bot from and he said i actually don't know how can i help you , you just have the AMD Switchable and that's it,

i'm sorry can Autodesk help me in this problem , i don't know why 3DS Max 2015 ??

Maya, Mari, ZBrush and Realflow read the AMD directly, I actually Don't Know  why 3DS Max 2015.

Please Help Me!!

El-Tabakh
Message 4 of 5

Any Body Can Help Me Please!!

El-Tabakh
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I Fixed The Problem By Setup Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Can't Fix The Problem so After i setup windows 8.1 i noticed that everything is working very fast and clearly..... and 3DS Max 2015 and Autocad 2015 Working better in Windows 8.1.

El-Tabakh
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report