Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Mentor
sheriff12
Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

My files won't open

181 Views, 1 Replies
05-02-2012 03:02 PM

I have downloaded the tutorial files for Autodesk 2011 3DS MAX, but when I click the "Open File" on the quick access toolbar and navigate to either battlefield or facade orany other file, and attemp to open the file, all I get is "file open failed". I have tried everything I can think of from reinstalling the files completely to using different unzip programs to extract the files and nothing works. Although some times when I open the file, it wants to play the scene, but my computer programs won't play anything. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have followed all the file download instructions exactly as they say to do it. It is becoming extremely frustrating. Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!