Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Mentor
sheriff12
Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

My files won't open

170 Views, 1 Replies
05-02-2012 03:02 PM

I have downloaded the tutorial files for Autodesk 2011 3DS MAX, but when I click the "Open File" on the quick access toolbar and navigate to either battlefield or facade orany other file, and attemp to open the file, all I get is "file open failed". I have tried everything I can think of from reinstalling the files completely to using different unzip programs to extract the files and nothing works. Although some times when I open the file, it wants to play the scene, but my computer programs won't play anything. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have followed all the file download instructions exactly as they say to do it. It is becoming extremely frustrating. Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: My files won't open

05-03-2012 07:18 AM in reply to: sheriff12
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.