Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Activations for Same PC

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
PSCW
384 Views, 4 Replies

Multiple Activations for Same PC

Greetings.

As we have recently acquired 50 Autodesk Education Master Suite 2013 Licenses, we have installed the product on 42 PCs until now.

With each installation, we receive an Autodesk registration & activation e-mail which contained the PC name and an activation code.

Although we chose to activate all the PCs online, for some PCs we received several activation e-mails with different activation codes.

Out of 42 PC …

26 PCs: received 1 activation code

15 PCs: received 2 activation codes

1 PC: received 3 activation codes

So how will that affect the total number of licenses available to us? And is there a way to overcome this?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: PSCW

Hi PSCW, 

Just to confirm, did you purchase one license with 50 seats or 50 licenses (i.e do you have 1 or 50 serial numbers)?

Are the activations being done from each PC individually and are the request codes all different for each PC? 

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
PSCW
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi ..

Yes, 1 license with 50 seats (1 SN & 1 PK).

The activation was done on each PC after the one by one installation. Each activation & registration e-mail received afterwards has a unique activation code (although it was not used since the activation was done automatically online).

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: PSCW

Hi PSCW,

Thank you for clarifying. 

Could you please send me the serial number via private message (click on my screenname camilo.lemos and then on Send This User a Private Message) so I that I can have a look at how this may have affected your current number of activations?

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
PSCW
in reply to: camilo.lemos

DM sent.

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report