Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

djanuszek
Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)
Accepted Solution

multi license seats - network - how I can install one license for a home use ?

389 Views, 3 Replies
02-18-2013 07:13 AM
Hi I'm running into problem installing one home license type form our EDU package of ECS 2013 Ultimate. I already filled in a form and a request for one seat but cannot find options to generate one single license in my contract manager website. I need that license running on different operating system which is Linux RedHat Enterprise Server x64. All of our school multi seats running on network license on Win7 x64 operating system. Can You help me or give right link to the license request? greetings Dawid Januszek facebook.com/DRIMAGINE www.drimagine.com
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)

Re: multi license seats - network - how I can install one license for a home us

02-18-2013 07:29 AM in reply to: djanuszek

Typically a home use exception is a stand-alone license, rather than a network seat. If approved, you should receive a 13-month stand-alone license for your product. However, someone from Autodesk will have to address this directly.  This is a peer forum and as such, this is beyond the scope of friendly help.

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

02-18-2013 07:53 AM in reply to: TravisNave
DRIMAGINE
Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)

02-20-2013 12:07 PM in reply to: djanuszek

HI Guyz

Thanks for advices. It helped and I filled in a form to request one home license. Now I'm waiting to response from Autodesk about that request.

greetings

Dawid Januszek

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.