Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox and Maya in Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
653 Views, 9 Replies

Mudbox and Maya in Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013

I was trying to install Mudbox with Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 but when I was puting the serial number and hit next an error pops out saying that the serial is invalid I use this program for my university and I needed to turn in projects. I really need this fixed faster. 

Maya error when I am trying to open a scene in Maya Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 an error pops out saying that the file wasn't found I also use this program for my university and I needed to turn in projects. I really need this fixed faster. 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community!

Is it possible that your student license has expired?  It is my understanding that the leases on the free educational versions were provided in 1 or 3-year increments.  Perhaps you should apply for 2014?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

yes, but I just got it from my university so i do not get why is this happening?
Message 4 of 10
philip.s

Hello Duvan!

I''m guessing that you're installing the Entertainment Creation Suite software on a Mac as individual components vs on a PC where you would install the whole suite as a bundle?

If so, can you please ensure that you are putting in the correct product key (793E1) for the Mudbox install? I believe the program automatically defaults to 498E1 (2013), which would not work with your Entertainment Creation Suite license.

Is there a specific error # for the Maya issue? I'd recommend creating an additional post in the Maya forum for increased visibility / as that's where the Maya experts live!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Sure, I am installing the Entertainment Creation Suite software on a Mac as individual components using the correct product key but still he error appears and I dont think I can install the suite as a bundle like the hole package at once
Message 6 of 10
philip.s

Thanks for confirming! Are you able to generate a request code? If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number, request code, and a screen shot of the activation page.

If not, can you please uninstall Mudbox and reinstall making sure the licensing information is entered correctly during the initial input, and let me know if it gives you the same issue?

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

hey I fixed it by my self I reinstalled again and it worked thank any ways but can I and how do I install the other programs in my mac I am saying like 3ds Max 2013, Softimage 2013, MotionBuilder 2013 because I dont see them?
Message 8 of 10
philip.s

Happy to hear!

The other programs such as 3ds Max, Softimage, and MotionBuilder are not natively supported to run on an OSX per the following, however 3ds Max is compatible via an virtualized environment or Windows partition.

Hope that helps and please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

so, you are saying that I need to install windows in my mac to have them?
Message 10 of 10
philip.s

Correct. Either Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or Boot Camp, however out of the 3 programs (3ds Max, Softimage, and MotionBuilder), only 3ds Max is supported to run on one of the above as the other 2 require a native Windows OS.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report