Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2015 Establish an internet connection to continue error on start up

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ericvanic
696 Views, 7 Replies

Mudbox 2015 Establish an internet connection to continue error on start up

Hi guys, not sure why....since purchasing a monthly subscription everything has been working fine for about a month a half now, but now all of a sudden whenever I try to run the program I get a page saying I need to 'Establish an internet connection to continue'

I went through all the suggested fixes on this page:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Meta-licensing.html

but still was not able to resolve the issue.

appreciate any help,

thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
corine
in reply to: ericvanic

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I also purchase monthly subscription about a month and half ago.
I also check all the solutions for fixing 'Establish an Internet connection to continue' problem, but seems like Autodesk license server is unaccessible.

I am unable to continue to do my work.

Message 3 of 8
Mevans95

Same here....

Message 4 of 8
corine
in reply to: corine

Whoops sorry, I've post in wrong thread, I brought Maya LT not Mudbox, but error is the same.

Message 5 of 8
brunovlc

Same Here, no internet conection o service unavalable..  Im in 20 day to end of try, I have a montly subcription. Please help thanks.

Bruno

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: brunovlc

Due to the large number of people with the issue, this could be an internal issue where their connection to the licensing is down right now.  I haven't seen an announcement, I am just speculating.  Lots of complaints on this at the moment.  Might stand-by.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 8
Koolhandmike

Hello, I was having the same problem. I managed to get it working by uninstalling Mudbox and Application Manager. Also uninstalled Maya LT as well. Pretty much wiped out anything Autodesk related as far as installed software goes. Deleted all temp files for good measure and restarted my comp. Reinstalled from scratch and its working now. Hope this helps. 

Message 8 of 8
ericvanic
in reply to: Koolhandmike

hey Mike thanks for the reply. its working again now so it seems the issue was on autodesks end

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report