Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2015 Already Installed

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
thoradalv
704 Views, 2 Replies

Mudbox 2015 Already Installed

I recently installed Mudbox/3dsMax and Maya (2015 versions) on my C: Drive. User-error on my part ended up permanently deleting some of the key files for the products, whenever I try to reinstall Mudbox 2015 using the "Autodesk_MBX_2014_English_French_German_Japanese_Win_64bit_wi_en-US_Setup"

It'll just say that it's already installed and won't allow me to repair or reinstall. I do not have the Mudbox Uninstaller/Repair tool as it was one of the files I deleted.

Are there any registry keys I should delete, or is there a tool to download?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
thoradalv
in reply to: thoradalv

Solved it, deleted all the registry keys labeled Mudbox 2015.

Message 3 of 3
Sugarzilla
in reply to: thoradalv

hello, I seem to be having the same problem but I couldn't fix it like you did.Can you halp me? I downloaded the trial version of the product and tried for 30 days,and then I installed the free academy edition.I got the product keys and all that but when I start the installation,the NEXT portion is grayed out and it says INSTALLED.I tried to delete everthing about mudbox but still,I cannot install it.Can you give me any specifics?

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report