Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2014 Unsupported Graphics Error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
lbbdk
1747 Views, 5 Replies

Mudbox 2014 Unsupported Graphics Error

We are attempting to test Mudbox 2014.  It installed fine, but when I right click on the icon and Run as Administrator, I immediately get an Unsupported Graphics Error.  When I click on the hyperlink within for acceptable specs, the specs and graphics are in line.  I have tried this on 4 different machines with the same result.  On the first machine, when I tried to uninstall/reinstall the graphics driver even though it was ok, the user's machine had to be reimaged.  Is it possible that the user needs to change a setting before firing up the app ?  If so, what is it ?  Or what other noninvasive remedies are there to this issue ?  We cannot proceed with testing and possible purchase if the app will not launch.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Karen.Snow
in reply to: lbbdk

Hello,

Could you please specify the type of system you are running on?

Platform:

OS Version:

Graphics Card:

Graphics Card Driver Version:

Thank-you,

Karen

Karen Snow
Message 3 of 6
lbbdk
in reply to: Karen.Snow

Hello,

Platform:  Windows

OS Version: 7 Enterprise

Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro 2000M

Graphics Card Driver Version: 9.18.13.1100

Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

That driver is pretty old.  You might try the latest WHQL driver here and see if it helps.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-320.78-whql-driver.html

Perform a custom install with a clean installation.  It will take a couple of reboots to do properly.

Perform Clean Installation

Note:  If you still have problems, you can try the driver that Autodesk tested with Mudbox 2014 on your card.  It is older than what you are running now, though.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert/card?siteID=123112&catID=18254205&id=18844534&product=9...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
lbbdk
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis, I tried the newer driver that you suggested.  Unfortunately, it did not work.  Thanks for the suggestion though.  I am holding off rolling back to the older driver until Autodesk tech advises to do so,  Thanks.

Message 6 of 6
david.lau

I worked with the end user via a case and I wanted to share this with the community.

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/08/tip-reinstalling-a-video-driver.html

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report