Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2012 Crashes for Windows Vista

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bassplayer607
431 Views, 3 Replies

Mudbox 2012 Crashes for Windows Vista

ok, so i finally go tmubbox installed after having problems with that, but now it wont start. everytime i try to load it, i get a notice saying :mudbox has stopped working i dont get it. PLEASE HELP ME!!! i will much appreciate it

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bassplayer607

Right-click, Run as Administrator.  See if you get the same issue.  If so, try a repair installation from Control Panel > Programs. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bassplayer607
in reply to: TravisNave

ive tried it. it doesnt work... i even intalled and ran that patch for it, and it still hasnt helped... i dont understand why it isnt working. any suggestions?

Message 4 of 4
andrew.c
in reply to: bassplayer607

Try deleting the Mudbox settings and relaunching Mudbox.  To delete the settings you'll want to remove the "2012" folder in My Documents/Mudbox/.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report