Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSG Cannot provide you with your license details

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Pajce91!
5124 Views, 7 Replies

MSG Cannot provide you with your license details

Hello, I have this problem, but I don't understand why. I'm student and I registered in order to be. I tried to download and instal Maya. What should I do for getting a free 3-year license?

"We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time.

Possible solutions
  1. Wait a few minutes and try again.
  2. Use the Download button to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days. Return to this page before the trial period ends to obtain your serial number by re-selecting your product's version, language, and operating system."
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: Pajce91!

Have you already Downloaded Maya?? Which version are you trying to download?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 8
Pajce91!
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

I haven't. I tried with all versions. I have option to download/install Maya, but it will be  trial. I need student version.

Message 4 of 8
JDMather

@Pajce91! wrote:

.....but it will be  trial. I need student version.

All Autodesk software initially installs in trial mode.  Simply install and run in trial mode, keep checking over the next 30days for your serial number to be assigned on the student community and when it is assigned simply click Activate rather than Run as Trial when you start the software that day.
If it get close to the end of the 30-day trial and your student license serial number has still not been assigned, then I would get worried and post back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Pajce91!

Ok. Thank you!
Message 6 of 8
whorty
in reply to: JDMather

Hi, I am having the same problem. When I downloaded the trial of AutoCAD and requested a student license, I got the message:

We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time.  

Possible solutions
  1. Wait a few minutes and try again.
  2. Use the Download button to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days. Return to this page before the trial period ends to obtain your serial number by re-selecting your product's version, language, and operating system.

Now the trial is over and I still get the same message, and am not able to use the software. How can I get a serial number?

Thanks, Alex.

Screenshots attached.

Message 7 of 8
frekky12
in reply to: whorty

Has anyone managed to fix it yet? I've got the same problem and I've waited until after the 30 day trial period and they still didn't give me the code

Message 8 of 8
fraysmariano
in reply to: whorty

I had this problem and what I did was use another explorer, for example use internet explorer go to autodesk and sing in with your user then select the software, version and language.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report