Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing link between Robot and Revit 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
SFForest
378 Views, 3 Replies

Missing link between Robot and Revit 2013

My company would like to investigate how Autodesk Robot works with Revit. I installed a trial version of Autodesk Robot 2012 but I'm not getting the Analysis & Code Check Options in Revit. Is that because it is a trial version or do I need to install something else? Thanks for your help.

Scott

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: SFForest

its a separate installation you get from subscription center

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
SFForest
in reply to: DarrenP

The link between Robot 2012 works with Revit 2012 but not Revit 2013. Does the year associated with Robot need to match the Revit year? Is there a trial version of Robot 2013? Will Robot 2014 work with Revit 2013? Thanks again for the help,

Scott

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: SFForest

they both have to be the same version

you can download 2013 from here:

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report