Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
247 Views, 2 Replies

Missing File?

We have a desktop with 2011 installed, and had been working fine.  We have a new user logging in to the same computer today and we are getting an error about a missing file.  If we log in the the desktop as the previous user, there is no problem, but logging in as the new user prompts the error.  We are missing the following file:

C/users/documents/autodesk/acadm2011/acadm/tutorial/tutbracket/bracketcomponents/adjsutingscrew.ipt

Can someone please tell me how to resolve this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community.

Have you simply tried copying the missing tutorial files from the working user profile to the non-working one?  You probably also need to make sure that the new user has the appropriate user rights on that machine as well.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Yes, but couldn't find the missing file in the other users files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report