Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing ccL100U.dll file?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mzise1
272 Views, 4 Replies

Missing ccL100U.dll file?

I have just recently installed the student version of inventor profesional 2012 on my pc and it comes up with an error as shown in the attachment. I have tried to fix and reinstall it with no luck. any ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: mzise1

This is a problem with Norton/Symantec system protection and anti-virus.  I would probably recommend that you uninstall this product if it is on your machine, reboot, then try again.  You should then install another anti-virus program either free from Microsoft or a 3rd party provider like AVG

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
mzise1
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi, Thanks for the help so far. I have done what you have listed in your post, uninstalling Norton and Inventor and also installed AVG but have run into another problem. When i go into my downloads and try to click on the installer for Inventor, Windows crashes and wont respond. Also the startup time of the computer has noticably increased, is this the doing of AVG?

Message 4 of 5
mzise1

I left my computer sitting for about 5 hours and it loaded, Inventor works great. Thanks for the help.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

Unlikely. I recommended that you installed Inventor before the new
antivirus though. However AVG should not have caused any of those problems.
It's possible that your hard drive is failing. You can check your system
event logs to be sure.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report