Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable errors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
aceman81
1120 Views, 3 Replies

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable errors

When I am installing Autocad mechanical 2012 I get the error shown in the attachment "error screen 1.doc".

So I try to manually run "setupdesignreview2012.msi" and I get the screen shown in "error screen 2. doc".  As you can see in the background, visual c++ 2010 is installed on my computer already, why is it telling me that it isnt?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: aceman81

Remove the 2010 C++ and try again.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Test/How-to-take-a-screen-capture-and-upload-it/m-p/3467392

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
aceman81

Already tried it multiple times.  Same error, same thing.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

See my follow-up post about setup.ini here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report