Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Licensing for the same Product

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nicm1985
159 Views, 2 Replies

Merging Licensing for the same Product

Hi

We had bought two licesnces for Autodesk Creation Suite Ultimate 2014, We have now purchased another 8 with a different serial code.

I have read that you cannot merge the two files together as they are for the same product, however I cannot see an option when the license file is created to create a new license file with both serial codes included. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
t_gaisf
in reply to: nicm1985

Hi,

You can try to generate a new licence file for both Serial Numbers online, same products need same issuing date. Then you can just copy+paste the licences files into 1 file.

If this does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, confirm the registered company name and attach the old licence file or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 3
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: t_gaisf

You can also follow this link to chat to Autodesk Licensing department directly: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/installation-and-licensing

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report