Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya2014 Error 20 / licence problem in GUI mode launch dialog message

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
thomasan09
1388 Views, 8 Replies

Maya2014 Error 20 / licence problem in GUI mode launch dialog message

IMAG0738.jpgI recently had installed maya and some how i ended up with this error message at the beggening of the start up and i had let someone try to fix something before this had happen so i dont know if he threw a file away or misplaced it but i was able to run the seven day left trial or fix licence window before he touched my computer. i have uninstalled and reinstalled maya and now i only receive this message. (error 20). Ive tried a couple of solutions and yet i have not been able to concour this problem im pretty sure someone out there can please helpl.

windows 8.1
8GB RAM
64 bit OSx64-based processor

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
david.lau
in reply to: thomasan09

Can you uninstall Maya and reinstall this version?

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=DL22443097

David Lau
Message 3 of 9
thomasan09
in reply to: david.lau

yes I can but should ii only install the sp3 or should I install the mental ray satellite, standalone too because there are three all together on that page.
Message 4 of 9
thomasan09
in reply to: david.lau

hello there its been somewhere around two weeks since i had a responce and i really need to get this issue solved. I've already unistalled and installed different MP and different versions of Maya2014 so i know that what ever it is this computer is still holding onto to something that is not letting it proceed. Is there any otheer suggestions. also i just bought this computer 2 months ago and i basically dont have nothing on it so if i back up what i have and put it back to its out of box state would that work.

Message 5 of 9
thomasan09

Iknow iI just messaged you I didny realize it but im still looking for help. especially I need the program by next tuesday please help.
Message 6 of 9

Did you get any fix on the issue???

Message 7 of 9
devarsh263

pls even i need help im soory my friend i couldnt answer u but even i am going to lose many files of maya pls someone help us fast 

or message me on facebook

devarsh_nmp@rocketmail.com

name :devarsh

Message 8 of 9
thomasan09
in reply to: devarsh263

are you having a problem with maya 2014 as in that error message?

Sent from Windows Mail
Message 9 of 9
devarsh263

yes

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report