Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
tom_c_100
200 Views, 1 Reply

Maya Student 2009

Hey I have a Maya Student 2009 key that ran out quite awhile ago. Is there a way I can extend/update this license even though I am not a student any more? I would like to keep using maya non commercially just for personal use. If not is there any way to get maya just for personal use and to learn it?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: tom_c_100

Hello tom_c_100,

As there is no way to extend a student license, you're only option would be to request a new one from within the Education Community. You may still be eligible as long as you meet one of the requirements listed in the FAQ, and as you mentioned the above the license definitely must still be used for personal use.

With that being said, the current available versions of Maya from the Education community are 2010 - 2013, so you would at the minimum need to upgrade to one of these releases.

Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report