Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya LT license questions

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
456 Views, 2 Replies

Maya LT license questions

I´m evaluating a Maya LT license for my company and have a couple of questions:

* Is it possible to use the license on two computers (I work on both a MBP and a Windows workstation, not at the same time)?

* Is it possible to upgrade Maya LT to Maya?

* If not, can I cancel a monthly subscription of Maya LT without a period of notice?

This question might not be for this forum:

* Any gamedevlopers out there willing to give a testimonial about the usefulness of the Unity interaction (this feature is not available in the trial)?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

* The license agreement allows for a 2nd activation on another computer, provided it is for you and you do not use it simultaneously.

* I suspect you can upgrade any license to anything else.  It's called a cross-grade.  Your best bet is to contact your local reseller for the best way to do this.

* Again, I would imagine your Subcription would roll over to the new product after the cross-grade and your old license would be retired permanently.

Can't help you on the game front.  You might try a 30-day trial of full Maya though for your testing.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

The Unity functions seem to be Maya LT specific (in a Maya LT extension actually). Not a dealbraker though, I´ll subscribe now that I know I can use it on both my workstations.

Thanks for the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report