Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya LT 2015 Activation

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
245 Views, 2 Replies

Maya LT 2015 Activation

I've installed Maya LT 2015 and activated it successfully, but every time I open the applciation, I get a new email in my inbox thanking me for registration, and giving me a new activation code (which I don't need).

I don't want my account blacklisted or anything - is there some way to prevent Maya from trying to activate 10 times a day if I re start it that many times?

Thanks for any advice!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Is it activated properly and doesn't ask you?

Are you running with local admin rights on a compatible OS?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

It appeared to activate properly each time I started it (i.e. activation dialog went away, and it ran just fine), but then when I'd start it up again, it would attempt to activate online once more. Repeat as many times as I restarted. However, your last sentence made me wonder. I run Win7, so I'm an admin on the box in name only. Just now started Maya elevated, it activated once again, but no email this time. Closed down, and started again, and lo and behold, no activation dialog. It appears my problem is now resolved, no thanks to UAC. 🙂 Thank you, good sir for your timely replay and advice!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report