Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
TedsonInd
414 Views, 2 Replies

Maya Complete 5.0.1

I have Maya Complete, version 5.0.1.  I have the serial number and the activation key, but cannot get the license.  It was emailed to us back in 2009, but I no longer have access to this email.  How can I move forward?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: TedsonInd

Hi @TedsonInd and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
TedsonInd
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you for the reply Camilo.  I had already tried these options.  The chat option states that "all agents are currently busy" (since yesterday afternoon).  I have tried to submit a support request, but it will not take my serial number.  It asks that I type the serial number in a specific format, xxx-xxxxxxxx, but the serial number I have is not layed out that way.  Because of this, I am unable to submit a support request.  The third help option is the community forum, which is why I'm here.  I'm unsure of what I should try next.  Any help is appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report