Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2015 Staff version won't install

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jparham
262 Views, 5 Replies

Maya 2015 Staff version won't install

I have the three-year license version of Maya 2015.  I purchased this through JourneyEd as a staff member of a university.

The installation works fine until the screen right after Install Now.  That next screen automatically fills in Stand-Alone version, and automatically fills in the Serial Number and Product Key.

The are three button choices:  Back (not what I want), Cancel (not what I want), and Next, which is what I want but it's grayed out and I can't proceed.

Can anyone help with this?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: jparham

Welcome to the community, @jparham!

This can sometimes happen when the installation detects that the product is already installed on the machine. Take a look at this Autodesk Solution and see if it helps. If not, please reply to my post with further details on your hardware specifications and operating system. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
jparham
in reply to: jessica.t

I tried all of the steps mentioned in your post.  The install option is still grayed out in Maya 2015.

I am trying to install on an Intel Core 2 Duo P7350, 4 GB Ram, using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and I have in excess of 66 GB hard drive space available.

Message 4 of 6
jparham
in reply to: jessica.t

I tried all of the steps mentioned in your post. The install option is still grayed out in Maya 2015.

I am trying to install on an Intel Core 2 Duo P7350, 4 GB Ram, using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and I have in excess of 66 GB hard drive space available.
Message 5 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: jparham

Please get a browser downloaded version from our Virtual Agent.  It can be accessed from http://upandready.typepad.com.

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/be571ea9-fffc-40d6-8338-e0e7a3d82a3b

David Lau
Message 6 of 6
dgorsman
in reply to: david.lau

You should also install more RAM - 4 GB is insufficient for using Maya properly.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report