Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Maya 2015] Copy error during installation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ImDaKu
308 Views, 2 Replies

[Maya 2015] Copy error during installation

Hi. I tried to install Maya 2015 but i get an Error (maya.PNG). 

As first:

- the file exists

- i copied the file & folder to different locations on the same disk and to other disks, without errors

- i let extract the downloaded file to different locations, without errors and tried to install from there

Is it possible to get the md5 hash of this file or from Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe to compare?

Rgds.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: ImDaKu

Make sure you install with anti-virus disabled, UAC off, and local admin rights. 

If the problem still exisits, I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
ImDaKu
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi.

I downloaded it again (http://trial2.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe) and the same error comes up.

But now i have another Problem.

The next download stops and this is the error msg: "Connection closed at byte 855638016".

WHY???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report