Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
253 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2014

Hi

So I have decided to download maya onto my computer and when I ever I begin the download, it starts off at a good and proper pace and then it just goes down until its at about 2kb/s. I dont understand why since all other downloads for anything else is always approx 1mb/s. Its also frustrating because if you go through broswer method or installer method, as soon as it gets too low, it just stops and I've wasted about 1.5gb of my internet (I'm a student so my internet has a cap. Any help please? Really want to do some Animating and Modelling. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the help! I managed to get it all installed and functioning. I just went via the browser method and just left it to download overnight. But thank you for offering your suggestions 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report