Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 trial License

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Vmasc1
262 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2014 trial License

I recently installed the demo for Maya2014.  Everything installed without issues.  However, when the program is started, it is asking to activate with a serial number and product key.  As this is a trial version, I am unable to provide such key.  This is a fresh install on a virgin win 7 os.  I have tried an uninstall/reinstall with no change.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Vmasc1

If the trial had ever been installed on that HDD, even before refreshing the OS, then there is no way to run it again.  If you wish to run the trial, you will need to do so on another machine as there is no mechanism to reset this.  Even if it is an unforunate fluke, the result is sadly the same.  Sorry.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Vmasc1
in reply to: TravisNave

Thats the thing, this has never been installed on this machine.  Fresh machine, fresh os, fresh install.  Nada...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report