Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 Trial License

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
sheepywelsh
1826 Views, 9 Replies

Maya 2014 Trial License

Hi

I recently downloaded and installed the trial version of Maya 2014. However, when I boot it up I get a screen that has two options "Run" and "Activate". The "Run" option is greyed out, leaving me with only one option, "Activate". I don't have a serial number because it's a trial version, so currently I have no way of trying the product out. I've tried downloading and re-installing the product several times but it hasn't helped. What do I need to do to get the trial working?

Cheers

Alan.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
camilo.lemos
in reply to: sheepywelsh

Hi Alan,

Did you previously have a trial of Maya 2014 installed on your computer? When was this trial version initially downloaded?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 10
sheepywelsh
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo

Thanks for the quick response. I downloaded and installed the app on the 9th May 2013. I can't recall exactly what I did after I installed it but I remember seeing an error 19 message and something about a standalone license (can't remember if I exited the app on first boot or whether it was like that straight from the off). So I thought to try installing it again. I removed the pit files and Adlm stuff in my user preferences (I'm on a Mac with OSX 10.6.8) and tried again. The first boot splash reappeared but only the option to "Activate" was available to me. I see the option for a 30 day trial in the installer but not in the boot up screen. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Alan.

Message 4 of 10
camilo.lemos

Hi Alan,

I've just sent you a Private mMessage with details on how to proceed. Please, click on the envelope by your screenname at the top of this page to read the message.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 10
sheepywelsh

Hi Camilo

That's great, I'll check it out now, thanks heaps! Very impressive response I must say.

All the best

Alan.

Message 6 of 10
sergeykhan

Hi,

i have similar problem with Maya2013 trial - installing on a fresh system. The computer is virgin to Maya (to my best knowledge, but mileage may vary). How could i get it to start as trial?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

S.

Message 7 of 10
camilo.lemos
in reply to: sergeykhan

Hi sergeykhan and welcome to the forums!

Autodesk and our authorized resellers no longer sell the 2013 version of Maya, therefore it's not available for trial

You can download the trial version of Maya 2014 here

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 8 of 10
sergeykhan

Hi and thanks a lot for answering!

My task was to setup satellite rendering with Maya - the "satellites" do have to be set up as trial?

It is confusing as i do not understand how to properly set it up license wise. Thank you in advance for your help.

S.

Message 9 of 10
csxblake

I'm also having the same problem but I have the Entertainment Suite Trial. I can use 3ds Max and Motion Builder but not Maya. It says the product I am using requires a serial number.

Thanks

Message 10 of 10
factorytm

camilo.lemos

I'm having exactly the same problems with my maya 2014 trial for mac.  Could you help me resolve the problem as you did with the previous poster.

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report