Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 not batch rendering - Maybe Licensing issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
training
1199 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2014 not batch rendering - Maybe Licensing issue?

Hi,

I'm a long time Maya user, since version 1.5, but I've suddenly starting having problems with my rendering.

No matter what I do I always get this error in the log's.

Starting "/Applications/Autodesk/maya2014/Maya 2014.app/Contents/bin/maya"
// Maya exited with status 255

I've tried deleting my Pref but that hasn't done anything.

Maya renders just fine in the program just not in Batch.  This is for Maya Software and Mental Ray.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Karen.Snow
in reply to: training

Is this happening on all your files or just one particular file?

Has it worked previous in Maya 2014 and has just stopped working or has it never worked with 2014?

Are you able to attach the entire render log so we can take a closer look at whats going on?

Cheers,

Karen

Karen Snow
Message 3 of 4
training
in reply to: Karen.Snow

Hi Karen,

Long time. Hope your well.

I've fix the problem this end. I had renamed the main Maya.app and it was that causing the problem.

Many thanks for your help though,

Best regards,

Matt

p.s. I would be very interested in joining the Maya 2015 beta team. I've been on the beta before but not for a few versions. Any idea how I could become apart of things again.

Many thanks,

Matt
Message 4 of 4
harris.patty
in reply to: training

I just downloaded a student version of Maya 2013. I have used earlier versions of Maya in the past without any problems. For some reason, this new version will not let me render. I keep getting the following message: // Warning: The post-processing failed while attempting to rename file /Users/pattyharris/Documents/maya/projects/default/images/tmp/scene1.qt.tmp to /Users/pattyharris/Documents/maya/projects/default/images/tmp/scene1.qt.The operating system reported this error: "No such file or directory".The problem may be due to improper file permissions, file in use, or a full disk.The results of post-processing on this image may be incorrect.

Any ideas how I can fix this? Please help.

best,

Patty

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report