WHAT'S GOING ON STEP BY STEP:
1. I click on Maya to open. Icon bounces and loads.
2. Maya loading window appears.
3. Maya finishes loading and 1 minute startup movies appears.
4. Menu bar for Maya appears at top of screen.
5. Nothing else appears.
6. See attached pic. Notice the menus bar at top and no animation windows on desktop
TROUBLESHOOTING I HAVE TRIED:
1. I reinstalled Maya 2014 with SP3 and reactivated the licensing.
2. Restarted computer several times.
3. Tried opening old scenes.
4. Tried opening new
MacBook Pro 15 Inch 1TB flash harddrive with turbo boost to 3.8.
Running Maya 2014 SP3 package.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I found it.
This is odd.
Litterally the screen had collapsed into a tiny tiny tiny tiny spec on the screen and only found it cause i though it was a dead pixel. i hovered my mouse over it and i got the expand arrows and found maya alive and well.
Very very very odd