Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maya 2014 help for school, hopefully Maya geeksquad will come to the rescue!!!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
muccxo
222 Views, 0 Replies

maya 2014 help for school, hopefully Maya geeksquad will come to the rescue!!!

Hello, I made a post earlier this year(Jan) but its been serveral months since I haven't got a response so I would like to refresh my problem again since autodesk should serioulsy consider getting a geeksquad because its hard to get any help on Maya errors

This is what I posted earlier:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) I'm not sure how to solve my current situation since my biggest problem right now is
that Maya 2014 keeps on crashing on startup. I get the "Maya application file has stopped working"
message so its hard to know where the problem lies. These are the specs of my computer(Windows 7 64-bit)

5 terabytes
16 RAM
EVGA Geforce GTX Titan Superclocked
P8H77-V LE Asus Intel  H77 Motherboard
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor

I updated all the drivers for all of the specs I mention and the Maya 2014 driver from the Autodesk
website for the GTX Titan(I downloaded the 320.49 version since the new one seems to have some issues).
I'm very clueless as to what is preventing me to open Maya so I wanted to ask someone who might know how
to solve it

2)

I'm not sure if you will respond to me back since it's been a while but I want to add some things while I was troubleshooting. I decided to do use the troubleshoot compactibility option and this is what it said,

Incompactible Application    Detected

maya is incompatible

Fix application maya            Completed

Provide steps to fix the incompatible application

CompatMode

User Verify Solution

Verify_NO

I contacted a representative from Nvidea and they said the problem lies with the software, not the video card because I got the chance to check and it is working fine as instructed when I was going through the steps if it could be the possibility. I'm not sure why the application is incompatible since I do reach the requirments to run the program. Its werid since I'm also able to run Mudbox 2014 just fine but not Maya for some reason. I would really like if you can help or some other Expert who may know my problem so I can use the program for school. I kinda don't want to make a separate post so please respond!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone posted that I should change the settings by rightclicking the shortcut and change the "Run with Graphics processor" but it is not listed so Im not sure if Im able to be given the option to change Graphics processors since it never showed up when I rightclick the shorcut. I would like to avoid spamming the same issue over and over because I want this issue to be completley resolved because the silence for the last few months has going on for way too long so you kinda leave me with no choice to repost this problem. I thank for anyone in advance if anyone knows why I can't open Maya 2014 and your help is deeply appreciated

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report