Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 doesn't install

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dduane117
270 Views, 1 Reply

Maya 2014 doesn't install

I'm a student in my 2nd year of school and Maya has been my friend the whole way through so far. My PC went through some fixes recently that broke some programs, Maya included. So I uninstalled the program and am now trying to reinstall it so that I can continue my homework and continue to learn Maya.

The problem is this; whenever I go to re-install the program a text box opens up saying that communication with the autodesk website has been lost and that it can't install Maya 2014. I'm given the option to close the text box, and doing so stops the installation. This happens every time.

I'm not very computer savvy, so I'm not sure what the issue is here, or what could have caused it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
asburyj
in reply to: dduane117

Hello dduane117 and welcome to the forum,

Can you try downloading Maya from the direct download link below? Hopefully that should work for you. 

http://efulfillment.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET3/2014/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2014_dlm.sfx.exe?authparam=15...

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report