Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Mart123
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)

Max 2013 installation not working

97 Views, 2 Replies
04-11-2013 04:48 AM

Can somebody help me with this frustrating simple problem? 

I have downloaded Max 2013 files to my computer. Windows XP Professional x64. I have clicked on Setup.exe which brings up the installation screen. I have then clicked on "Install on this computer" but then the installation screen immediately disappears and nothing happens!

Any ideas would really help?

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Max 2013 installation not working

04-11-2013 07:32 AM in reply to: Mart123

Try downloading the entire file as a 'broswer download'.  Please check out #4 here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

David Lau
Mart123
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: Max 2013 installation not working

04-11-2013 08:48 AM in reply to: david.lau

I have tried all options!

But for some strange reason the installation screen where I am prompted to "install on this computer" or "Install Tools & Utilities" which ever option I click the installation screen flickers for less than a second on the next screen option then disappears completely and nothing happens! I have tried over and over again. Very frustrating especially as my colleague is running the same computer system and his software is installed with no problems!!!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.