Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
147 Views, 1 Reply

Mapping

Hello! I'm just beginning with this program, and I'm struggling with the mapping. I am trying to map a minecraft skin onto a model, and instead fo a sharp image, it comes out really blurry, and I can't figure out why. I went to the help paeg and it said to keep it as blur:0 blur offset:1 , but that still makes the image blurry and smeared. It isn't because of the quality of the photo either. Can somone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

If you haven't already, you should probably post this question in the appropriate forum for your product.  This is the installation and licensing forum, so you would get better responses from experts in your software if you posted there instead.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report