Distinguished Contributor
rfg018
Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)
Accepted Solution

Manage licenes on-line

254 Views, 3 Replies
06-03-2013 08:31 AM

I have stand along licenes.

Is there away to tell on which computer has the licenes, and if there are license on the transfer manager.

My problem is that I like to test the new version before I place them on the work station.  I then install it on the workstation, and if all good after 30 days, they would register the license.  To get the 30 day test, I must use the trial serial number, and later enter the correct serial number.

When I install the software on the test computer, it's automatic register the license (it take me more that 30 day to test), so I need to use the license transfer.   Not a problem, except I do not know if I have any license on the transfer manager, and if they were saved as public or private ( I try to remember).

So I would like to see what computer has the license, and what license are in the transfer (both private and public).

Can this be done on-line?

Thanks

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

Re: Manage licenes on-line

06-03-2013 10:26 AM in reply to: rfg018

Hello Robert!

While this can not be done online / automatically, you can always check the status of a given license from our License Assistance Team.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Philip Schmelzer
Distinguished Contributor
rfg018
Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)

06-06-2013 07:41 AM in reply to: philip.s

maybe in the future this could be done, I do not like to waste people time for something that could be easly done on-line.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 4 (208 Views)

06-06-2013 02:30 PM in reply to: rfg018

I've passed your feedback onto the appropriate parties. Thanks for sharing!

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.