Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks Maya Activation Problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
simpsonfreak1120
4016 Views, 4 Replies

Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks Maya Activation Problem

So, this problem has been happening for the past few weeks, and no matter what I do, which steps I follow, or how many times I try, Maya comes up with the infamous 'Error 110' when I try to activate, and says:

"License was not obtained

Tried Maya 2014 (657F1 2014.0.0.F), error 41

License method:

environment variable MAYA_LICENSE_METHOD='standalone'

Product choice:

environment variable MAYA_LICENSE='unlimited'

License file override:

environment variable MAYA_ALT_EN is not set"

I realize that I am on 10.9 Mavericks, which needs Maya SP3 to work properly. I've installed and uninstalled SP3 at least ten times by now, following the instructions given by the links that Autodesk themselves provide, as well as other forums posts that tell me to delete 'Maya.env,' and let the program generate a new one.

I've gone through the whole install/uninstall process a total of twelve times on the computer, two without SP3, and the same thing happens every time. Nothing seems to work, and I desperately need Maya working for school. Will someone, hopefully straight from Autodesk, please help me?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Message 3 of 5

Thank you for replying, but I've tried that, and it didn't work. Is there
another solution?
Message 4 of 5
kckike
in reply to: simpsonfreak1120

im having the same problem... if you find a solution, i'd appreciate it if you let me know, thanks bro, ill try to figure it out too
Message 5 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: kckike

Hi there!

Would you mind following the troubleshooting steps in this thread to see if it resolves your error? Please let me know how it goes! Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report