Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
hokkanen87
300 Views, 2 Replies

LTU issue

Hello,

I am trying to transfer Maya 2013 and 3ds Max to new PC, LTU gives me this error when I try to login:

"Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems."

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Dear hokkanen87,

Welcome to our forums.

Please send a request to our License Assistance team through this online form. They'll reach out to you shortly and they'll help you troubleshoot the activation error. Don't forget to provide them with your serial numbers.

In case of doubts regarding the LTU, please refer to this online solution:

How to Transfer Stand-Alone Autodesk Licenses Online

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: hokkanen87

If you're going to a new PC anyway and retiring the old one, forget the LTU and just reactivate the software on your new PC.

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report