Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST SKETCHBOOK PRO SERIAL NUMBER AND PRODUCT KEY

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
makhloel
2954 Views, 4 Replies

LOST SKETCHBOOK PRO SERIAL NUMBER AND PRODUCT KEY

Can anyone please help me I formatted my computer and like a knucklehead i deleted my serial info and product key for Sketchbook pro 6. Can anyone help me with this????

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: makhloel

Hi makhloel,

Welcome to the Forums. Can you send me your email address via private message so I could check the information from our database? You can click on my name and select Send Private Message.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin
Message 3 of 5
plglaserna
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hello,

I have a similar problem regarding my AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013. The hard drive of the computer (Windows 7) where this program was originally installed will be replaced because of HD errors so I have to reinstall Ultimate Suite in another computer (Windows 8). My problem is that I have the box but the serial number and product key portion at the back doesn't contain the said keys (please see attached photo). If there was supposed to be a sticker or a paper containing the numbers, I seem to have misplaced it. I tried following the customer support suggestions in finding myserial and product key but no such luck. Please advise. 

Message 4 of 5

Hi Pamela,

Using your Email Address and User ID I was able to pull up your Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Serial Number. I sent it via Private Message (small envelope beside your Profile Name).

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 5
kaylon
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

IGNORE ME... I found it, thanks.

I've lost my seriel and product key for Sketchbook Pro 6 ... whom would I contact to send me the relevent info ?

Many thanks 🙂

J.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report