Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Liscence after Mainboard change

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
423 Views, 4 Replies

Lost my Liscence after Mainboard change

Hey,

I own the Autodesk Stundent licence, so i can use it on 2 computers. I installed Maya2014 on my workspace and at home. Now due to a hardware problem i had to change my mainboard at home. Now Maya doesnt recognize my computer anymore. The reactivation fails and i can't transfer the License with the program, it says "You need to reactivate the Product".

Is there a way to get the license back? I really need it on both places...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Reactivate the product just like it said not an option? You have a new "PC" as far as the license tool is concerned.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

if i try to, it says "Reactivation Limit Reached" and i just get a link to the support forums
Message 4 of 5
grace.liu

Hello Rus_Joker and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for your information, but for the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. I will help to hide it. :smileywink:

Typically the error 400 ask for the manually activation. Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key and Request code , I will help to check then activate it manually.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 5 of 5
grace.liu

Hi sukram06,

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key and Request code , I will help to check then activate it manually.

Please notes that the student license only be used on one computer.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report