Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
marco.bonilla
264 Views, 3 Replies

Lost Licenses

Hello everyone,

My issue is this,

In our company, We used to have 40 machines with AutoCad LT (standalone licensed) installed across the company. Each one with a valid serial number.

Recently, many of the computers in the company have been replaced for new machines and the AutoCad licences went attached to those machines (Formatted Hard Drives).

So, how could I take back those licenses and get new serial numbers for installing them in new computers?

Can I identify the active licenses? May I ask for changing all serial numbers in order to reinstall all 40 AutoCAD LT again?

Thanks for your reply

MB

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: marco.bonilla

You cannot retrieve the licenses.  What you will need to do is simply reinstall and reactivate all 40 of your licenses on new machines.  If they do not activate, you will have to get manual activation codes from Autodesk.  This is an acceptable scenario for reactivation, so keep good records of your serial reinstalls and you shouldn't have any issues.  If you need a list of your serial numbers, your Reseller should be able to get you an asset report.  They should also be in your Subscription Center if you have kept it up-to-date. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
marco.bonilla
in reply to: TravisNave

Travis,

I have been trying to reactivate the licenses but in fact, they don't activate. How can I get manual activation codes for every one of the 40 licenses from Autodesk??

I do have an upto-date subscription to subscription center, and I did reach there my active serial number for AutoCAD LT product, that's no problem.

Thank you for your answer.

MB

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: marco.bonilla

Unless you have a Reseller who can help, this might be your best bet for manual activation:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/installation-activation-licensing/activate-register/manual-acti...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report