Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost licence info and product CD problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
magzambak
224 Views, 1 Reply

Lost licence info and product CD problem

Hello,

This is Mehmet Ali, architect from Istanbul.

The company I work for said that they lost the Revit Architecture 2009 product stuff like CD and licence info etc.

I want to work with it but they couldn't solve the issue till now. I think it is a matter of language and I want to help them.

At the company I worked before, I remember that I had an online chat with a support assistant about a licence remove issue. But now I'm not even able to find it(?)

Could you please enlight me about the solution of this problem? I think I can download a trial version of Revit Architecture 2009 from Autodesk but licence is still an issue.

Thanks in advanced.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: magzambak

Hello Mehmet and welcome to the forums!

You can request a license report from our License Assistance team by clicking on the Contact Us link (top of the page) -> Customer Service -> Activation and Registration -> navigate down to Request Licensing Assitance.

In regards to downloading the software, you can download the most of the current version (2013 at the moment) titles directly from the Autodesk Trials page, or request supported previous version media / download links here. Please note that supported previous versions include 2010 - 2013 at this time, and therefore we would not be able to provide you with the 2009 media. As such, my recommendation would be to search online / post in the Revit forum to see if anyone has a copy and or can upload it to an FTP site for you.

Please let me know if we can be of additional assistance and or accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report