Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem with the education site

59 REPLIES 59
Message 1 of 60
Sherman123
9351 Views, 59 Replies

Login problem with the education site

When I go to the education site I am able to login but then it brings me back to a new login window. If I re type my user name and password it brings me to a screen that says I am already logged in. If I click continue to stay logged in it brings me back to a login screen and the cycle repeats. If i close the login window I am clearly not logged in as I am unable to pull up my profile or download applications. I have tried using different computers and have had the same problem. I have also tried using both firefox and internet explorer. I have cleared all temp files cache and cookies and nothing seems to work. I have sent an email to the education support team but they are slow to respond and do not seem to understand the problem.

59 REPLIES 59
Message 41 of 60
jwmb224
in reply to: Sherman123

it's 2016 and there's still a problem with the education site. i cleared all my cookies in all my browsers and still, no matter which browser i use it doesn't log me in. It asks for my user name/password, and proceedes to the next page as if i had just signed in, accept i'm still not signed in. the top right of the window still reads 'sign in' and 'menu'. i can log into other areas of the site just fine, but not this one...

Message 42 of 60
catechisv
in reply to: jwmb224

I am also having a log in problem. I am given a blank white screen. I have done everything from clearing cookies, different browsers, new accounts, changing passwords and I still cannot get this to work. 

Message 43 of 60
jasmin.gonzalez
in reply to: catechisv

Hi @catechisv and welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry for the issue you are encountering.

Please fill in the problem form here and our Education Community support will be able to help you. Thank you!

Jasmin Gonzalez

Message 44 of 60

same here, can't login with student account, blank page after inserting ID/pw

Message 45 of 60

@porca_paletta

Here is some things to consider..

• Consider using Firefox or Chrome over IE
  • Clear browser history/cache/cookies
  • Security Settings in Internet Explorer
    Go into Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet options or Control Panel > Internet options.
    Under the Security tab, choose the Internet zone.
    Click "Custom level...", and enable the options pertaining to ActiveX Controls and Java Scripting.
    You can reset the options back to default after you have registered your product.

Other than that contact the educational support team as @jasmin.gonzalez has indicated.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 46 of 60

Thanks, login issue fixed by support team 🙂

Message 47 of 60
plinde2412

try to download inventor student version:
after Login with autodesk id -> only blank page ->other browser->no->clear all browser cache->no->reset passwort->no

please help

Message 48 of 60
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: plinde2412

@plinde2412

You don't need your Autodesk Educational Account to download your software.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

However if the installation does fail using this method, please post your installation log file here so we can review it.  Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 49 of 60
plinde2412
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

thanks for the download Assistent! but i´m searching Student Version Inventor pro 2017 in german

how  i can get it?

thanks for help

Message 50 of 60
Mark.Lancaster

@plinde2412

At this point you are only downloading software and it doesn't matter if you are a student or paid for it..

Next you can apply the related language pack..  Assuming you are downloading Inventor 2017..  If not please let me know.

Mark Lancaster

Message 51 of 60
plinde2412
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thanks for helping!

Download and language-pack install ok!

but start Inventor ->sign in -> with my autodesk id ->only trial or subscribe now is avaialable ->

how can i sign in as educator?

thx

Message 52 of 60
natasha.l

Hello @plinde2412,

Click the "Already Have a License" at the bottom. Follow the steps here in the activation portion Steps for Setting-Up Student Software

Untitled.png

Please let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 60
plinde2412

after Login with autodesk id -> only blank page ->other browser->no->clear all browser cache->no->reset passwort->no

please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Lindemann-Stofler MSc, MSc, MEd

CAD Educator

Message 54 of 60
plinde2412

please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Lindemann-Stofler MSc, MSc, MEd

CAD Educator

Message 55 of 60
natasha.l

Hello @plinde2412,

You need to use your Serial Number, when you created your Educational Community account, as described in the post I sent  Steps for Setting-Up Student Software you navigate to the All products and select the product. Then there are 3 drop downs for the version, OP & language once you select those the Serial Number & Product Key are generated at the bottom. 

Otherwise, you will have to wait 24-48hrs for the information to show up in your Autodesk Account. 

So basically, you have to make sure you have conducted these steps first before trying to download, install or activate. 

Message 56 of 60
plinde2412
in reply to: natasha.l

problem is the loginon autodesk website with autodesk id -> only blank page ->other browser->no->clear all browser cache->no->reset passwort->no

it is not possible to log in! allwasy only blank site!

with firefox, chrome, opera, IE on win10 and Ubuntu

please help

Message 57 of 60
natasha.l

Hello @plinde2412,

Have you tried accessing the site and logging in on a different computer or on your cell phone? 

These are some common troubleshooting steps, it seems you have gone through some of them but try making the exception #2: 

1. Close all other windows and tabs within your preferred browser. Please note that Autodesk Account is fully compatible with the following Internet Browsers: Mozilla FirefoxGoogle ChromeApple Safari.
  2. Having only one window and tab open, in the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, temporarily remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  3. In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, and temporary internet files (cache).
  4. Close and reopen your preferred browser.

Message 58 of 60
l1812003047

I have this problem too, but its 2022.. Any solutions yet?

Message 59 of 60
pendean
in reply to: l1812003047

Message 60 of 60
jwmb224

wisdom.jpeg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report