Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem with the education site

59 REPLIES 59
Message 1 of 60
Sherman123
9340 Views, 59 Replies

Login problem with the education site

When I go to the education site I am able to login but then it brings me back to a new login window. If I re type my user name and password it brings me to a screen that says I am already logged in. If I click continue to stay logged in it brings me back to a login screen and the cycle repeats. If i close the login window I am clearly not logged in as I am unable to pull up my profile or download applications. I have tried using different computers and have had the same problem. I have also tried using both firefox and internet explorer. I have cleared all temp files cache and cookies and nothing seems to work. I have sent an email to the education support team but they are slow to respond and do not seem to understand the problem.

59 REPLIES 59
Message 2 of 60
floralrains
in reply to: Sherman123

Do you mean the students.autodesk.com page? I am having exactly the same problem.  For some reason, the site acknowledges me as logged in on the forums, just not when I try to log in anywhere in the students area, and I can't access my profile or anything like that either.  The cycle of being asked to log in just continues over and over.  I've tried both Firefox and IE (currently using Firefox) and changed my password twice. 

Message 3 of 60
Sherman123
in reply to: floralrains

Yes, The education Community login is the problem. I have contacted Autodesk support and they have reset my password twice and said they fixed the problem however I am still not able to get the education site to see me as logged in. I have tried multiple computers and browsers and still no luck. It seems others have had this problem in the past I just cant find out how they resolved it. If I find out anything new I will let you know.

Message 4 of 60
dubaiporsche

Same issue kindof...I think i can log in.....but i get a blank page whenever i goto the student.autodesk.com site....so cant download the student version!!!

Message 5 of 60
thekhi
in reply to: dubaiporsche

same here, wherever I click on the education site what I get is blank page.

Message 6 of 60
mdutton112

I am having the same issue as well. i called the Autodesk support desk today and they told me they are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. I know that its not everyones log in, i had a class mate try his id this morning and it went right in. hopefully they will fix the issue soon

Message 7 of 60
Boris_Akunin

well, the problem isn't fixed yet...

Message 8 of 60
barrosazuka
in reply to: Boris_Akunin

I really need a solution because all that I get is a blank page in all the site contents and now I can't acess the students community site...  I am really stressed with this situation.

Message 9 of 60
jeffpaluck
in reply to: barrosazuka

Yeah, I'm having the same issues.  I would like to download the student version but all I get is a blank page.  I need to start working on my assignments.  Oh well, bittorrent it is 😛

Message 10 of 60
mohamed.chehab

I have the same problem. I just see a white page after I log in or activate from my email address.

Message 11 of 60
wpiercy
in reply to: mohamed.chehab

every time i try to log into my student account on students.autodesk.com it takes me to the redirect page, and then the page just goes white, i try to go back to students.autodesk.com and its still just white. i tried in on mozilla and explorer, and on multiple computers, i made another account to see if it was just that one. nothing works. i really need the software to do my schoolwork. can anyone help me? preferably quickly

Message 12 of 60
chasnz83

I had the same problem with getting a blank screen when I tried to log in to the student section.  Somehow I managed to get it working. I created a new user account with another hotmail email address I have but at first it still didnt work. I went to my email from autodesk and clicked on the link to change my password and after changing it and logging on from that web page it seemed to work fine.  Previously I played around with the internet security and firewall settings but this didnt help. It seems to be a problem with their website. Hope this helps, I was very frustrated when i could not log on before.

Message 13 of 60
mohamed.chehab
in reply to: chasnz83

chasnz83 

Your solution worked for me too! Thanks much!

Message 14 of 60
yimcheukkin

same here, wherever I click on the education site what I get is blank page.

Message 15 of 60
tosley08

i am having problem logging into the site, all i get is a blank page. how can this problem be fixed?

Message 16 of 60
malonejean
in reply to: tosley08

Yeah same problem today also, white screen, how can this be resolved....need for urgent project

Message 17 of 60
carvalho71

i have the same problem

Message 18 of 60
philip.s
in reply to: carvalho71

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience as the Education Community download page is currently unavailable. With that being said, you can still download and receive an educational license from the Autodesk Students Facebook page, or download the software as a trial which would act more so as a temporary workaround. 

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 19 of 60
george.carlisle
in reply to: wpiercy

Is autodesk going to fix this problem? I tried to login today and I have the same problem.

Message 20 of 60
philip.s
in reply to: george.carlisle

Hi george.carlisle,

We're definitely aware of the issue and are working on restoring access. With it being the weekend however, that most likely won't happen until the work week resumes tomorrow. Feel free to check out this blog post for status updates and let us know if you have any additional questions, issues, or concerns.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report