Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loaded Autocad 2013 on a new computer: error message

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bjohnsto
220 Views, 1 Reply

Loaded Autocad 2013 on a new computer: error message

I am a student and have a copy I purchased from school.  I loaded this software on my Laptop but now I want to put it on a new desktop that I built.  I think the problem is that its a one computer license copy, but I am not sure. Please help me I need this software for school.

error message "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)" Autocad licensing

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: bjohnsto

Hi Brian,

Using the email address on file, the only 2013 Serial Number I saw is Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013. Note that changes were made and if you are downloading from the Education Community site, you will be provided a unique Serial Number and it starts with 900-xxxxxxxx. I am not seeing such Serial Number under your account. 

If you just  recently downloaded it, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the Serial Number so I can check further. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report