Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMTOOLS Version 11.12.1?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
timsparks6941
1803 Views, 5 Replies

LMTOOLS Version 11.12.1?

I'm standing up a new server and want to use the latest LMTOOLS.

Is there a new LMTOOLS Version 11.12.1?

Or is that for FlexNet only?

@TravisNave

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: timsparks6941

Yes, there is a 11.12.1.  I have attached the 64-bit .exe files here. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
timsparks6941
in reply to: TravisNave

I had already installed 11.12, so, any tips on upgrading 11.12 to 11.12.1?

Should I upgrade?  This is for an NLM model.

Should we also upgrade our TokenFlex model?

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

You probably don't have to update.  But if you do, all you have to do is stop the license manager, overwrite the files, then restart it.  It is really that simple.

If you are running more than one license manager setup on your server, then I suggest combining everything into one license manager using only one lmgrd.exe master daemon.  Running multiple masters (especially at different releases) can cause a multitude of connectivity issues. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
timsparks6941
in reply to: TravisNave

Our TokenFlex model is on another server.

Would we benefit from an upgrade to 11.12.1 on that?

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Unlikely. But I tend to always run the latest, personally.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report