Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lmtool configuratioon for multiple vendors showing eroor

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jawad18
398 Views, 5 Replies

Lmtool configuratioon for multiple vendors showing eroor

Dear

We have purchased a new AUTOCAD DESIGN 2015.NLM.We installed in one server.That server is already having another server license.So i configured LMTOOLS for AUTOCAD and when performing the status enquiry it is reading the OTHER SOFTWARE LICENSE.

Please let me know the solution as early

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
chenshif
in reply to: jawad18

Hi

In the LMTOOLS "Config Services" tab, change the "Service Name" textbox to your new service, in this case Autodesk.
Fill in the consecutive paths in the textboxes below that, and click "Save Service". Then start the Service from the "Start/Stop/Reread" tab.

Hope this helps,
Chen

OpenLM

Message 3 of 6
jawad18
in reply to: chenshif

Dear

Yup I tried that.But still not working.

Also now it is showing VD is starting and getting errror.

Could you please let me know the solution ??

Thnaks
Message 4 of 6
chenshif

I need more information:

What exactly is "Not working" ?
What do you see ?
What error message do you get ?

Chen
Openlm.com
Message 5 of 6
jawad18
in reply to: chenshif

Dear

Error -15.57 ?A LICENSE CANNOT BE OBTAINED THROUGH NLM.I ?tried to run the AUTOCAD 2015 through client so I get this error.

I tried to solve with all solution from AUTODESK but still the problem persist

Thanks
Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

This is a common issue when there are other 3rd party vendors that use FlexLM.  However, you can easily combine them and everything will work great.

For the best method to properly combine your license files, please read my entire thread here and choose the method that best fits your needs:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Combining-License-Files-for-Subscription-and-No...

That should point you in the right direction.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report