Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
170 Views, 1 Reply

Licensing Snafu

Hello, I'm trying to move an AutoCAD license from a laptop to a new desktop that the user has received. However, every time I try to use the License Export tool I receive the error (attached in screenshot format) Export Request Failed The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1) Error reference: 1 Now, this is the same serial number that we used to install the software initially and it worked without any problems. Is there a way to get a live helpdesk person to just reset the license so we can re-install as though it was fresh? I've done this in the past (a few years ago now) and it was quick and simple and completed within a couple days. I get that automated systems can be helpful but in my experience this system is a bit of a step backwards on the helpfulness scale... Thank for any advice/suggestions
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, I broke the cardinal rule of boards and forgot to use the search function first. Found the licensing contact us form and am filling it out now. Don't worry about this issue for now. I would have closed it but can't seem to find that option...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report