Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
302 Views, 4 Replies

licensing AUTOCAD 2014

Hi there,

My name is Zarah, I am a univesity student in 2nd year, 
I am experiencing a problem with re- installing AutoCAD on my new PC, after the trial had run out. Now its giving me this message when I put my product key in that ''this has been done on the maximum amount of PC's''. I dont know if I need to buy a brand new license and how I go about that, or if there's actually a tech issue with my product key because it hasn't been up to a year of usage when I initially started using the student license given to me with the first download.
Could someone help me to what I could do because I need AutoCAD back on my PC as soon as possible.

Thank you!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct licensing assistance, please contact our Activation and Registration department:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you will be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. Please have your request code ready upon contacting them, if possible. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

hi zarah how are you..hope you are fine..im also have a same problem do have any solution concerning this problem if yes than tell me ASAP 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

if you have any solution than plz mail me... my email xxxxxx@.com

Message 5 of 5
joane.bonghanoy

Hi @shibal, 

I edited and removed your email address from the post. For Security and Privacy reasons, please avoid posting any personal details and License information on public forum.

For your activation issue, please follow the steps provided by Jessica. You should be able to contact our Registration and Activation team directly. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report