Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CSHPL_TSV_01
1244 Views, 2 Replies

License Transfer Utility

Well it seems like everybody got it but I can't even find out where to get this LTU, from the help files it says install the Tools & Utilities tab of the installer (windows). But my installer I can't find any?? Only a Network License Manager is found. Please show me where to get the LTU to install. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SBix26
in reply to: CSHPL_TSV_01

On my system it installed with Inventor.  Start > All Programs > Autodesk > Inventor 2013 > License & Transfer Utility.  If it's not there, try asking in the Installation & Licensing Forum.

Sam B
Inventor 2012 Certified Professional

Please click "Accept as Solution" if this response answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor Professional 2013 SP1.1 Update 2
Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, SP1
HP EliteBook 8770w; 8 GB RAM; Core™ i7-3720QM 2.60 GHz; Quadro K4000M
SpaceExplorer/SpaceNavigator NB, driver 3.16.2
still waiting for a foreshortened radius dimensioning tool in Drawing Manager

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: CSHPL_TSV_01

Right.

If you are using the network licensed version, then you don't need the LTU.

Even if yours is stand-alone, in many cases you still don't need the LTU, because the EULA offers you the 2nd activation for home or portable computer usage. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report